Book Title: Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Ace the Math & Science sections of the ACT with help from The Princeton Review.
- English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition (College Test Preparation)
- ACT Math & Science Prep: Includes 500+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- 1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- Math Workout for the SAT, 4th Edition: Extra Practice to Help Achieve an Excellent SAT Math Score (College Test Preparation)
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
- Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT, 3rd Edition: Extra Practice to Help Achieve an Excellent SAT Verbal Score (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's ACT Math and Science Workbook, 2nd Edition (Barron's Act Math & Science Workbook)
- ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests and DVD, 2017: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- 500 ACT Science Questions to Know by Test Day (Mcgraw-hill Education)
Are difficulties with geometry or algebraic problem-solving dragging your ACT score down? If so, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically looking to sharpen their quantitative skills, this 3rd edition of The Princeton Review's Math & Science Workout for the ACT
provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the exam
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harderEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• An expert review of core Math and Science reasoning concepts
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
• Guidance on how to plan an effective order of attack on test day
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key Math and Science problems