Book Title: The Princeton Review MCAT, 2nd Edition: Total Preparation for Your Top MCAT Score (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-10-11
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTOTAL PREPARATION FOR YOUR TOP MCAT SCORE.
The Princeton Review MCAT, 2nd Edition
is an all-in-one resource designed to help aspiring med school students conquer every facet of this challenging test. It includes access to 4 full-length online practice tests, content review for all exam subjects, and strategies and drills that arm students to take on the MCAT successfully.
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Specific strategies for tackling every question type
• Detailed coverage of MCAT Biology, Biochemistry, Psychology and Sociology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics and Math, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
• A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each section of the MCAT
• A comprehensive indexPractice Your Way to Perfection
• Access to 4 full-length MCAT practice exams
& answer explanations online
• Targeted, freestanding practice questions at the close of every content review chapter
• Expert content coverage & drills for all MCAT topics
• Online Student Tools portal that includes 39 practice passages with questions and thorough explanations, plus late-breaking test updates and extras