Book Title: 499 Facts about Hip-Hop Hamilton and the Rest of America's Founding Fathers: 499 Facts About Hop-Hop Hamilton and America’'s First Leaders
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Author: Stephen Spignesi
- Who Tells Your Story?: History, Pop Culture, and Hidden Meanings in the Musical Phenomenon Hamilton
- Hamilton-Sketch Book: Blank Alexander Hamilton Revolution Sketch Book, for drawing, ideas and sketches, great for artists, students, and teachers, 100 ... x 11" (21.59 x 27.94cm), Durable Soft Cover
- Deal or Duel Hamilton Game: An Alexander Hamilton Card Game
- Hamilton 2018 Wall Calendar
- Hamilton 2018 Day-to-Day Calendar
- Hamilton: The Adult Coloring Book
- Broadway Musical Hamilton Jewelry Merchandise Charm Bracelet Rise Up Friendship Gifts - American Lin-Manuel Miranda Chain Bangle Kids Boys Girls Costumes
- Socksmith Women's Novelty Crew Socks Hamilton-Gold
- Womens OK, BUT FIRST HAMILTON Ear Phones Medium Asphalt
- Hamilton: An American Coloring Book - Act One (Volume 1)
You want a revolution? So did Alexander Hamilton and the Founding Fathers!
America has fallen in love again with Alexander Hamilton and the Founding Fathers. Here is a popping fresh collection of facts and forgotten trivia surrounding the American Revolution and our forefathers from those you’d expect (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and Hamilton, of course) to those you may never have heard of, but you probably should have (who the heck was Rufus King?):
Alexander Hamilton was born on foreign soil and became an American hero - the founder of the U.S. Mint and the U.S. Coast Guard. The naval communication book he wrote was still being used by the US Navy and Coast Guard through the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Roger Sherman (of Connecticut) was one of only two Founding Fathers who signed the three bulwark documents of our republic: The Declaration of Independence, the Articles of the Confederation, and the Constitution. (Give props to this guy.)
By the time he was thirty, George Washington had had smallpox, pleurisy, dysentery, and malaria.
Readers will be left with a greater appreciation and deeper respect for these human beings who were just trying to accomplish the incredible: create the greatest nation in history.
Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Arcade imprint, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in history--books about World War II, the Third Reich, Hitler and his henchmen, the JFK assassination, conspiracies, the American Civil War, the American Revolution, gladiators, Vikings, ancient Rome, medieval times, the old West, and much more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.