Book Title: Toddler Lesson Plans: Learning Colors: Ten week guide to help your toddler learn colors
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Mrs. Autumn McKay
Related BooksToddler Lesson Plans: Learning Colors
is a collection of fun activities that will help your toddler learn colors.
Why this book?
- HAVE A GUIDE – Forget scrolling through social media or blogs for ideas; now your plan for teaching colors is laid out for you.
- BE CONSISTENT – With a guide to keep you on track, you won’t have to worry about neglecting any of those uncommon colors.
- GIVE YOUR CHILD A HEAD START – Your child will have a head start on learning with you teaching colors at home.
What is in the book?
- 10 week Guide - a week dedicated to each color
- Each week has 5 activities
- Provides a materials list and directions for each activity
- The book has 12 handouts that correlate with activities
Can a busy mom follow this lesson plan?
- Sure! Each activity takes about 10 minutes.
- A few minutes will be needed for you to round up the supplies (and your toddler!)
- If certain days are busy for you, schedule around them and only plan on teaching colors on 5 days in the week that work for you.
- Of course, there are days where things feel too hectic but just hang in there! We may feel too busy to teach colors but our toddlers aren't too busy to learn!