Book Title: A Roadmap for Teaching Social Media: All the assignments, rubrics, and feedback guides you'll need to present a strategic social media course!
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Dr. Karen J Freberg
- Social Media Campaigns: Strategies for Public Relations and Marketing
- Social Media Communication: Concepts, Practices, Data, Law and Ethics
- KNOWN personal branding Workbook
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly
- Social Media Marketing Workbook: 2018 Edition - How to Use Social Media for Business
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users
- KNOWN: The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age
- Seven Layers of Social Media Analytics: Mining Business Insights from Social Media Text, Actions, Networks, Hyperlinks, Apps, Search Engine, and Location Data
A Roadmap for Teaching Social Media is the workbook you want but never get from other social media books. Embracing the connections between theory and practice, providing innovative assignments in class, and creating a social media mindset as a professor and as a student are some of the goals of this workbook. This workbook aims to empower professors and prepare students for the ever changing demands and expectations facing them in the social media industry. In this workbook, instructors teaching social media class will see detailed instructions for getting started with a social media class, branding the social media class, providing social media and email etiquette policy, inviting guest speakers to class, setting up a class hashtag, and creating content for classes. Specific assignments and their grading rubrics include managing your online reputation, specific strategy assignments, specific message assignments, and a capstone social media campaign assignment. Finally, a sample syllabus from the author's own acclaimed class and links to additional resources are provided.